- classicunicorns reblogged this from blushmagazineph
- anjelicadara likes this
- nadinecabe likes this
- monsieurmanu likes this
- thelovelyserendipity likes this
- bbjesus reblogged this from blushmagazineph
- bbjesus likes this
- r-u-s-s-h-h reblogged this from britspeaksout
- emongology reblogged this from blushmagazineph
- lovexnatural reblogged this from cheskax
- cheskax reblogged this from blushmagazineph and added:
- nessieonthelane reblogged this from blushmagazineph and added:
- rodene likes this
- siwonthebear likes this
- thetumblrprincess likes this
- usomerthingl likes this
- sorryyouvebeenhacked likes this
- kissedandmadeup reblogged this from blushmagazineph
- blushmagazineph posted this
Blush is a bi-monthly beauty magazine that caters to a wide demographic that sees no
gender, race, age and size.
It is a beauty magazine that does not discriminate, with a message in mind that you do not need to be a size zero to be able to wear the latest collections, or to have high cheekbones to be considered beautiful.
Blush Magazine made its debut in May 2010 and is available in all leading bookstores nationwide.
Follow us and get the best tips from the country's top beauty experts!
The Blush Team
Olivia Dizon, Managing Director
Jilli Gomez (kissedandmadeup.tumblr.com), Online Editor
Publishers: Boydee Dizon, Joel Pascual and Randy Manaloto
A quality publication from Pep Group Publishing www.pepgroup.com
[Flag Counter since June 4, 2011]